Friday, December 30, 2011

Green Street Hooligans

  • Starring: Charlie Hunnam, Claire Forlani, Elijah Wood
  • When I was first told about this movie I scoffed it off. Like many hard core soccer ("football") fans the friend telling me about this movie couldn't shut up about the god damn sport. Needless to say after a while I finally caved and invested 109 minutes of my life.
    In retrospect this was one of the best investments I have ever made in regards to cinema. My fears of having to watch stupid soccer fans going crazy over homos kicking a ball around the field were completely unfounded. Elijah Woods comes into the cultural and social structure which is a football firm (soccer gang). Living life believing that there is nothing better than getting into a fight we see Elijah grow a pair and throw down in the streets of England. By Far a Great Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment